Clutterfree is about creating more time and space by eliminating the clutter in your home and life. By understanding why you have so much stuff, you can start to let it go and enjoy the best that life has to offer.
3 sections direct you through the most important parts of being clutter free.
Emotion. Understand why you have clutter.
Action. Learn how to get rid of clutter.
Maintain. Enjoy your clutter-free life.
Table of Contents
- About the Authors
Section 1: Emotion
- The Psychology of Stuff
- The “Just in Case” Syndrome
- When Stuff is Sentimental
- For the Love of Stuff
- A Better Reason to Buy
- Identify What is Most Important
- Give Presence
Section 2: Action
- How to Get Started
- Decluttering as Zen Meditation
- Conquer the Junk Drawer
- Desks & Office Space
- Kid’s Stuff
- Clutter-free Experiments
- Sell Your Stuff
- 48 Resources for Donating, Selling & Giving Away Your Stuff
Section 3: Maintain
- My Stuff’s Gone, Now What?
- Encouraging a Spouse or Children to Stay Simple
- What to do With Gifts or Given Items
- Say No Thank You to Free Stuff
- Using Your Newfound Time & Space to Redefine Life