Welcome to Clutterfree. Are you overwhelmed with stuff? Are you paying off debt? Do you spend time at the mall? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you’ve come to the right place.
Work with Leo Babauta and Courtney Carver to discover a Clutter-free life. Start with the ebook and then take the course beginning on January 10th for an in depth journey that will help you understand your attachment to stuff and desire to shop.
Not only will you understand the why behind your stuff, but you learn the how as well.
- How to declutter each room
- How to let go of sentimental items
- How to stay away from the mall and shopping
- How to identify what is meaningful in your life
- How to create more time and space and maintain a clutter-free lifestyle
Work through action steps to let go of your stuff and live a life focused on the most important things.
Leo Babauta is a simplicity blogger & author. He created Zen Habits, considered one of the Top 25 blogs in 2009 by TIME magazine with over 230,000 subscribers. He is also the creator of mnmlist.com and the best-selling books focus and The Power of Less. Leo is considered a leading expert on habit creation, productivity and simplicity. Leo started Zen Habits to chronicle and share what he learned while changing a number of his own habits, which include:
- Quitting smoking.
- Becoming a runner.
- Running several marathons and triathlons.
- Waking early.
- Becoming organized and productive.
- Eating healthier.
- Becoming a vegetarian.
- Tripling his income.
- Writing a novel and a non-fiction book.
- Eliminating his debt.
- Simplifying his life.
- Losing weight (more than 60 pounds).
- Writing several best-selling e-books.
- Starting a successful Top 25 blog.
- Starting a second blog for writers and bloggers.
- Creating a leading blog on minimalism.
- Living car-free.
Courtney Carver is the writer and founder of Be More with Less. The 43 year old wife and mother launched her blog in May 2010 to share a message of hope in simplicity. She left a 15 year career in sales and marketing in September 2011 to focus on writing, develop new ways to teach others to live more simply, and live a simpler life herself.
Courtney was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2006 and attributes her healthy lifestyle to simplifying every part of her life, from diet to debt. She moved from New England in 2004 to Salt Lake City where she lives with her husband, and 17 year old daughter.
We welcome your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org